or many tourists may call it Amoy, is located on the
southeast coast of China, under the jurisdiction of
China’s Fujian Province. The city shares the
characteristics of a metropolis as well as the quietness
and ease of a romantic town. Such a unique contrast plus
the year-around pleasant weather and climate make Xiamen
a perfect place for holiday. In Xiamen, there are
countless amazing tourist islands and beaches waiting
for your steps, including the world-renowned Gulangyu
Island - the sacred UNESCO World Heritage Site and
"Garden on the Sea". The fresh and floral air energizes
you. The warm and tranquil waters refresh you. The
breathtaking natural costal beauty renews you. Every
moment in Xiamen is just like a dream! So it comes no
surprise there are so many tourists from all over the
world gather in Xiamen every year.
In addition to being a hot tourist city itself, Xiamen is also a hot starting city for those visitors planning an in-depth Fujian tour. Many visitors extend their Xiamen tours to its nearby Fujian Tulou clusters, Xiapu Mudflat, Wuyi Mountain, etc.
Why Visit Xiamen, Fujian, China?
1. Gulangyu Island - Gulangyu Island enjoys the reputations of "Garden on the Sea", "World Architecture Expo" and "The Island of Music".
2. A Popular Gateway to Fujian Tulou Clusters - Fujian Tulou clusters are only 2.5~3.5 hours from Xiamen by driving. Tulou is a kind of unique dwelling of the Hakka and Hoklo people built with wood and fortified with mud walls.
3. Stunning Coastal Scenery with Pleasant Weather All Year Around - Xiamen enjoys a pleasant weather all year around. It is neither too hot nor too cold there.
4. A Vital Witness and Story Teller of Modern Chinese History - Xiamen once played a vital role in the wars and history of modern China.
5. Seafood Paradise - Thanks to its unbeatable location of setting close to the sea, Xiamen is really a paradise for seafood.
Useful Xiamen Maps
To help you to know more about Xiamen attractions, we have selected some useful Xiamen maps for you. Please feel free to use them. For more maps of Xiamen, please see 2021 Xiamen Maps>> | Xiamen Gulangyu Island Maps >> | Xiamen Metro Map >>
Copyright © The 5th International Conference on Control and Computer Vision (ICCCV 2022)